Post Election Thoughts
It’s more important than ever to keep on doing what we do.
- Creating, and promoting, diverse children’s books.
- Teaching the value of the many cultures and differences in our country and world.
- Instilling a love of reading and a desire to learn in our children.
- Raising our boys to respect girls and one another.
- Raising our girls to believe in themselves and what they can achieve.
- Supporting programs that encourage writers and illustrators, teachers and librarians, to give children the tools and opportunity to find their own voices.
We are nurturing each new generation to contribute to a more literate, inclusive and just society. That is what makes America great.